Commercial DE Open System, 277V
Phantom Commercial DE Open Lighting System with USB Interface – 277V
The Commercial DE Open Lighting System features state-of-the-art double-ended technology that uniformly delivers optimum PAR value over a broad footprint. This system gives you the unique ability to remove the ballast from the reflector so it can be used remotely, allowing you to operate the ballast outside of your grow area to effectively reduce heat load.
At the heart of this system is the Phantom Commercial DE Ballast. It is designed with a high precision microprocessor that makes it highly efficient and extremely reliable. It is totally silent and lightweight. Its USB interface enables connection with the Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller (APDPX1). The PX1 provides centralized, dual-zone digital control of your DE lighting, allowing you to switch, dim and boost multiple (USB-compatible) Hydrofarm ballasts at once—up to 256 in each of two independent zones for a total capacity of 512 ballasts.
The ballast model included in this system, PHB4020, is for 277V operation. It is generator ready, FCC-compliant, and comes with USB to RJ12 cable, RJ12 to RJ12 cable, RJ12 splitter, an 8-foot power cord, and instructions.
Rounding out this kit are our PHRW010 Open Reflector and a European-made premium DE lamp with a rated PAR output of 2100 μmol/s.
BALLAST – PHB4020
- High-precision microprocessor control
- Four-way dimming: 60%, 75%, 100%, and Super Boost (1150W lamp output)
- USB interface provides full compatibility with Autopilot PX1 Digital Lighting Controller
- Robust commercial design
- Superior reliability
- LED status indicator
- Internal RF shielding
- Patented ignition control
- End of lamp life signal
- Auto restrike feature protects valuable lamps from damaging power interruptions
- Cooling fins for maximum heat dissipation
- Suitable for use in damp locations
- This unit comes hardwired with an 8′ 277V 14/3 AWG power cord with NEMA L7-15P power plug
REFLECTOR – PHRW010
- Double-ended system delivers higher PAR value with incredible uniformity
- Open design for maximum light output, optimum heat management, and longer lamp life
- Premium aluminum European hammertone interior: 99.85% pure, 95% reflectivity
- Provides a broad, consistent light spread
- Compact design minimizes interference with sun in greenhouse applications
- The ideal reflector choice for lower mounting heights
- Requires fewer reflectors to meet desired light levels
- Highly efficient in overlapping multi-light configurations
- European-made VS K12 x 30s high temperature lamp holders
- Patented reflector design: D731,109 (and other patents pending)
DE Bulb: This package features a European made premium DE lamp with a rated PAR output of 2100 μmol/s
|Dimensions||19.75 × 10.75 × 12 in|